Me & Photography
To say that I love what I do would be a huge understatement. I feel like I was born to be a photographer!! Sometimes I even feel guilty that my work and my passion are one in the same. I realize that very few people are lucky enough to say that!
My style is very relaxed and easy. I promise to make your time with me fun! It is very hard to faze me, so please never worry about a little drool, a runny nose, or even a grumpy family member… you would have to try much harder to ruffle my feathers! In our session, I will capture some organized / semi-posed images, but I much prefer the natural moments, like a snuggle, a giggle, a quick glance or even a mouthful of sand! My goal is to capture images that tell your story, and help you remember precious moments for years to come!
- I was born and raised in northern California… Sunnyvale to be exact.
- I went to UCLA… go Bruins!
- I have 2 boys… they are the center of my universe!
- I am an animal freak… love them fur-babies!
- I love sports… especially college football and rugby!
- Red licorice and red wine make me happy!
I look so forward to meeting you, or seeing you again, since I have been seeing some families for over 10 years now.